The Candia Police Department is a full-time department consisting of full and part-time officers, an administrative assistant and an animal control officer.
Along with performing general law enforcement for the community, the Candia Police Department also provides:
- House checks for residents on vacation or out of the area
- Fingerprinting during normal lobby hours
- Pistol permits for residents upon completing the necessary paperwork
- Officers to speak at local social organizations for crime prevention, safety tips, etc.
- Copies of police and accident reports through the Administrative Assistant (fees apply)
- Engraver sign-out program for residents wishing to mark belongings
- Bicycle registrations