What to do if you see a fawn and suspect it has been abandoned

If you see a fawn, or any young wildlife, and suspect it has been abandoned, do not pick it up. Its best chance for survival is probably in the wild.  If you see a fawn which needs help, please call the New Hampshire Fish & Game Department or Elaine Conners Center for Wildlife at 603-367-WILD (9453).  They will assess the situation and help determine the best course of action.

For more information, please read the following:

Source: Police Department

Category: Town Hall News

More Announcements

Sign Up for Nixle

Receive Candia Police updates instantly. Sign up on Nixle now.


Contact Us

  Phone: 603-483-8101

  Email: info@candianh.org

  Town Directory

  Contact Form

PDF Reader

empty Some files on this site require a PDF reader. Download the latest Adobe Reader.

Sign In